We are now open for Snowmobile tours.
Snowmobile Vermont is undergoing a thoughtful, careful process of reopening its Snowmobile adventure offerings with health and safety as a top priority. Our goal is to responsibly bring you the adventures you seek while doing our part to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This involves honoring current guidelines and mandates by local, state and Federal Government agencies. Please support us in our efforts to adhere to these mandates, and above all to assist us in protecting our staff and guests while we open for the summer season.
Health and safety procedures we are implementing for our guests and staff include:
- You have the option of bringing your own DOT approved snowmobile helmet. Or you will be provided a sanitized snowmobile helmet otherwise.
- Due to Covid-19, we will not be offering rental snowmobile suits or boots like we have in the past.
- We highly suggest bringing your own winter clothing (dress like you are going skiing). Bring your own gloves and masks. Guests should wear masks when inside the building.
- Bring your own pen, or use one of ours to fill out your rental agreements.
- We ask that you stay at least 6 feet apart, but shoot for 8′.
- We will be checking staff temperatures daily.
- We will be wearing masks.
- We will be disinfecting helmets and all touch points on the snowmobile machine between tours.
- We look forward to seeing you on the trails!