Take a snowmobile tour at Killington Mountain! Ride through the woods and on groomed ski trails as you explore the resort after hours.
Meet the Killington Staff♦♦♦
Home town: Pittsford, New York
Years Snowmobiling: 100
Home town: New Port, R.I.
Years Snowmobiling: 25
Likes: Fishing, skiing, hunting
Dislikes: When snowmobiling season ends
West Bridgewater, VT 05035
Back Country Tour
Plymouth, VT 05056
Please note: Since the Mountain tour and Back Country locations in Okemo and Killington are close in proximity, the tours are subject to change depending on optimal riding conditions or the weather Mother Nature sends our way.
Last weekends snow was the perfect snow to add to our base and with more snow in the forecast and continued cold temperatures the week ahead is looking fantastic. Updated 1/21/21
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “So happy we decided to do this trip. Ages 9 to 53 were all engaged and…” more
- “A beautiful 2 hour trip thru the backcountry of Vermont! Very nice folks and helpful. We…” more
- “I took the 2 hour tour and drove my own snowmobile. I was a bit nervous…” more
- “We had an amazing time! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The office staff was courteous…” more
Here are some recommended lodging options in the Killington area that offer excellent accommodations for your visit to Vermont.