Take a snowmobile tour at Killington Mountain! Ride through the woods and on groomed ski trails as you explore the resort after hours.
Please note: Since the Mountain tour and Back Country locations in Okemo and Killington are close in proximity, the tours are subject to change depending on optimal riding conditions or the weather Mother Nature sends our way.
This Plymouth, Vermont snowmobile tour near Killington is an adventurous 25-mile journey through the Calvin Coolidge State Forest, featuring hills, woods, straightaways, and more.
Meet the Killington Staff♦♦♦
Home town: Pittsford, New York
Years Snowmobiling: 100
Home town: New Port, R.I.
Years Snowmobiling: 25
Likes: Fishing, skiing, hunting
Dislikes: When snowmobiling season ends
West Bridgewater, VT 05035
Back Country Tour
Plymouth, VT 05056
Snow is here! Book a tour today. For updated trail conditions click here.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “So happy we decided to do this trip. Ages 9 to 53 were all engaged and…” more
- “A beautiful 2 hour trip thru the backcountry of Vermont! Very nice folks and helpful. We…” more
- “I took the 2 hour tour and drove my own snowmobile. I was a bit nervous…” more
- “We had an amazing time! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The office staff was courteous…” more
Here are some recommended lodging options in the Killington area that offer excellent accommodations for your visit to Vermont.