An adventurous journey through the Green Mountain National Forest on the Vermont State trail system.
Please be aware that we have moved from our Mount Snow resort location. Our new meeting location is now at 8570 VT9 Woodford Vt 05201 and is about 25 minutes southwest of the resort.
Meet the Staff at Mount Snow♦♦♦
Favorite Activity: Going to Football games
Favorite Foods: Oysters
Favorite Band/Song: Frank Sinatra/ Summerwind
Vehicle of Choice: Harley Davidson
Random Fact: I’m a Parrothead!!
Favorite Activity: Being on the Lake in the summer, and shooting guns
Favorite Foods: A perfectly cooked steak
Favorite Band/Song: Molly Hatchet, Flirtin’ with Disaster
Vehicle of Choice: Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Random Fact: Mascot Griffin, is my pup
The snow is here and we’re open for the season! For updated trail conditions click here.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We did the 2 hour tour on mount Snow and Jeff was our guide! He was…” more
- “My sister and I are in our 20s and my parents are in their 60s-70s. My…” more
- “Starting at mt snow leaving resort immediately down trails and crossing frozen lake. Great time. Long…” more
- “Took the 2 tour snowmobile tour. Full 2 hour tour! Guide was great! Trails were awesome!…” more
Please note, we are NOT located at Mount Snow resort. Please make sure to follow the Google Map directions to get to our meeting location.
Lodging & Places to Eat♦♦♦
If you’re planning a visit to beautiful Vermont, here are some recommended lodging options in the Mount Snow area that offer excellent accommodations.
- Chimney Hill 802-464-2181
- Deerhill Inn 802-464-3100
- Kitzhof 802-464-8310
- Mount Snow Valley Chamber of Commerce 877-887-6884
- Mount Snow Vacation Services 800-245-7669
- The Big Bear Lodge 802-464-5591
- The Lodge At Mount Snow 802-464-5112
Places to Eat